Saturday, February 4, 2012

We Are Live!

This Site Has Moved

Follow This Link To Be Redirected!

our new URL is www.stretchthatles.com


Stretch That L.E.S.

This evening I am proud to unveil the new and improved "Stretch That L.E.S."! I have been working on this for a little while now, hoping to create a more user friendly site with less glitches (crossing my fingers). The site is almost complete, it's just missing a few little things here and there but I consider this to be my semi-official launch. So check it out, subscribe, leave a comment, let me know what you think! Oh and my Facebook Page and Twitter accounts will remain the same, so stick around.
Here's the link!

2 comments:

AFwife7911 said...

I have been searching for a couponing site for the commissary for such a long time - so glad I found you and thanks so much for all you do! Love the layout!

sofun said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found us! We have actually moved and are now located at www.stretchthatles.com Be sure to check out the new and improved site.

Take care,

Nancy